I RECOMMEND YOU WATCH THE DOCUMENTARY FILM EMBEDDED/LINKED BELOW ON THE IRON MOUNTAIN REPORT, AS IT IS POSSIBLY THE MOST INSIGHTFUL FILM WHICH EXISTS, ON DEVELOPMENTS TAKING PLACE IN THE MATRIX TODAY. MADE IN 1993 BY STUART BEST, IT IS TRULY AN AMAZING PIECE OF WORK AS IT SO ACCURATELY AND SUCCINCTLY CAPTURES THE ESSENCE OF THE REPORT FROM IRON MOUNTAIN, IN TERMS OF THE MAGNITUDE AND MULTIDIMENSIONAL NATURE OF THE CONSPIRACY TO UNITE THE WORLD AS ONE.
The Report from Iron Mountain: On the Possibility & Desirability of Peace is one of the most astonishing and shocking pieces of work I have ever read. I feel it maybe comes the closest to describing/disclosing the full historical conspiracy which has been pursued by the highest level of world rulers and controllers - and which is seemingly reaching a climax at the present time. The sheer almost unimaginable magnitude of the conspiracy is incredible and astonishing to behold.
The Report from Iron Mountain: On the Possibility & Desirability of Peace, is a book published in 1967 (during the Johnson Administration) by Dial Press which puts itself forth as the report of a government panel. The book includes the claim it was authored by a Special Study Group of fifteen men whose identities were to remain secret and that it was not intended to be made public. It details the analyses of a government panel which concludes that war, or a credible substitute for war, is necessary if governments are to maintain power. The book was a New York Times bestseller and has been translated into fifteen languages. Controversy still swirls over whether the book was a satiric hoax about think-tank logic and writing style or the product of a secret government panel. The document is a favorite among conspiracy theorists, who reject the statement made in 1972 by satirist Leonard Lewin that the book was a spoof and that he was its author. (source)
I have read the full report, many years ago, and I have no doubts about its authenticity whatsoever. The points and strategies it suggests are too multidimensional, too brilliant and insightful (though typically, in a diabolical evil genius type way) and the perspectives it offers, too original. In fact, barely a week goes by, in which I am not reminded of the reports contents.
Further, the astonishing level of destructive conspiracy which it describes as regards destroying the earth's ecosystem, so as to create a cause celeb [sic] which all people on the earth can rally around (i.e. a cause which can unite the world as one because of its urgency and threat) just seems utterly prescient and pertinent, given our present predicaments. Yet this is only one of many 'strategies' it recommends re the establishment of 'peace'.
The heavily footnoted report concluded that peace was not in the interest of a stable society, that even if lasting peace "could be achieved, it would almost certainly not be in the best interests of society to achieve it." War was a part of the economy. Therefore, it was necessary to conceive a state of war for a stable economy. The government, the group theorized, would not exist without war, and nation states existed in order to wage war. War served the vital function of diverting collective aggression. They recommended "credible substitutes" and paying a "blood price" to emulate the economic functions of war. Prospective government-devised alternatives to war included reports of alien life-forms, the reintroduction of a "euphemized form" of slavery "consistent with modern technology and political processes", and - one deemed particularly promising in gaining the attention of the malleable masses - the threat of "gross pollution of the environment". (source)
Imo, both the documentary version of the report and the report itself are essential reading. However, the original report is extremely 'dry' to read as it is written in an entirely objective, non-emotional/feeling manner. However the documentary does a superb job of covering most of the salient points in the report, although to note, it overlays a religious perspective on the subject matter which the original report does not (e.g. the film includes some bible quotes). It is important to read all the documentary onscreen text, though such text is accompanied by a wonderfully chilled sound track.
The written report is available in a range of ebook formats here on archive.com.
And the documentary film can be found embedded below, plus on archive.com here (for play and download), and also archived for download here. I found it best to watch direct on on archive.com here as seemed the highest res version and so easiest to read the on-screen text.
The documentary really a great piece of work imo and totally a *must watch right now' film. So as to provide an overview of the films contents and subjects, I have copied notes I made while re-watching i,t below (under the embed).
Film contents by time-code:
- 0:00 - Gripping text preamble.
- 9:25 - A surprising question asked given we presume world peace will be simple/easy.
- 12.15 - How and why the nation state system is considered 'competitive anarchy' and beyond its 'sell-by date'.
- 18:45 - Breakdown of the value/moral-free approach taken by the report.
- 20:15 - The report's view on war between nation states.
- 26:30 - What are the real invisible functions of war? What role do they play - and what would therefore happen under a state of peace without such functions operating?
- 35:25 - What might substitutes for war be?
- 36:36 - My question: ARE COVID CONTROLS (inc. track and trace) one of the primary systems being used to replace war?
- 37:25 - Discussion about the elements that war substitutes must provide for populations.
- 38:20 - The need for war substitutes discussion.
- 41:00 - Environmental destruction and catastrophe (purposefully created) and how the plan has been implemented/achieved so far.
- 1:02:01 - The need for external threats.
- 1:03:00 - Creation of a UFO threat.
- 1:32:00 - World regionalization.
- 1:34:30 - The UN's role in the US.
- 1:36:51 - Space program, an economic substitute for war.
- 1:44:50 - Long term disarmament, an economic substitute for war.
- 1:47:20 - Universal health care, an economic substitute for war.
- 1:48:30 - Combined global ID card, medical ID card, social credit ID.
- 1:48:46 - New educational curriculum, an economic substitute for war. Educational focus on globalism and the need to move past the US Constitution so as to establish peace.
- 1:52:12 - Slavery, an economic substitute for war.
- 1:53:05 - The need for and setting up of detention and hard labor work camps.
- 1:55:12 - Blood games (e.g. Hunger Games), an economic substitute for war.
- 1:56:54 - Inquisitions and 'witch trials' for the sake of 'social purification' and/or state security.
- 2:14:54 - Limiting of natural procreation and all embryos gestated in labs.
- 2:16:14 - Mass sterilization of earth's human population, with the controllers managing the antidote for it.
For ref, Stuart Best can be found at his website here.