Please see below for a detailed explanation of the characters in above image
Anthony Fauci is played by actor John Nash
Gerald Celente actor also played Avatar Adi Da!
See the related ABR posts:
Please see below for a full description of the characters in the first image showing Steve Jobs & wife (on left) and John Lennon & wife on the right. This image was originally published by dallasgoldbug here.
Actor based reality (ABR) is a term coined by the amazing dallasgoldbug. In short it refers to how many leading celebrities, politicians and other leading figures are played by actors - and thus are not 'natural persons' in themselves. Maybe surprisingly, this does not seem to be a practice which is illegal or criminal - though it is often far from ethical and/or honest and reasonable.
The main advantages which ABR can provide to some party of other are the following:
- The celebrity/politician name/character itself can be legally owned and thus a corporate is not at the mercy of say an artist who decides not to continue working any longer (i.e. the owner can find a new similr enough looking actor/actress to play the celebrity/politician character.
- The 'politician' can thus be a completely scripted/owned puppet given their lines by the owner of the 'politician name/character'. This means that a hidden power can completely control the politician's every word and action - given any actor/actress hired to play the politician will be under contract to perform exactly as stated and can be replaced immediately (and sued) if they breech the contract in any way (including them acting and saying things which are not officially scripted).
- The working 'life time' of any public figure can be extended by several decades more than for a normal person, because a new actor/actress can be hired at any time to play the role.
- A 'character' can be killed off at any time in a 'supposed/staged' accident (no actual death need occur). Dallasgoldbug refers to this as 'legend making' and explains how such a practice can be especially lucrative.
- As part of ABR contract terms, dallasgoldbug states that an actor/actress is typically barred from playing the character outside of any terms agreed. For example if an actor/actresses contract is terminated, no matter how much they might naturally look and sound like the character they were formally contracted to play - they are not permitted to pass themselves off in any way as the former legally owned character (and can be sued if they do).
- I suspect ABR characters also produce cognitive dissonance in many watching/listening to them - which itself can cause a person to be very hypnotizable. ABR characters likely produce cognitive dissonance because their subconscious is likely able to see through any acting skills/makeup/latex masks just enough to be 'reminded' at some level that the ABR character bears an uncanny resemblance to another ABR character (played by the same actor) or even the actor as themselves in 'real life'. Yet in contrast, the conscious mind of the person remains fooled - hence cognitive dissonance is produced (i.e. an unresolvable tension between the conscious and the deeper sub/unconscious mind). The hypnotizing power of a celebrity or politician is one of the primary factors in terms of their value to the elites (i.e. in terms of such celebrities and personalities being able to impart a message or perspective to the population desired by the elites). Hypnotized people (and/or likely those in a state of cognitive dissonance too) can thus be far more easily programmed.
- For some reason, the common folk appear to be particularly attracted and fascinated by those who are skilled liars and cheats. Maybe because there is something about ABR characters which the common folk just can't quite work and fathom, i.e. some factor which is more intriguing than a common 'good honest man or woman'. Maybe it is the sheer chutzpah involved (of the actor/actress and the whole concept) which is so captivating for the common folk.
- ABR enables the real elites, above the controllers, to remain completely hidden and beyond the reach of the common folk. If everything 'goes south', so to speak, and turns to absolute disaster, all the common folk will be left with (to hold responsible) are completely powerless actors/actresses who never make/made any decisions more important than what type of biscuits to have with the afternoon tea. And even then, the highly skilled actors and actresses playing the ABR characters are usually dressing up for the role and using a whole range of props so as to modify their appearance.If you happened to see the same biological person in everyday life, presumably you would be unlikely to recognize them.
- Yet another advantage which the employment of ABR provides for the elites, is that actors are more able to present the elites policies and obtain consent for them from the public. I mean for example, that in contrast a good man or woman who is deeply involved in their work, (say at a very high level in government administration) and carrying it out with a sense of personal responsibility and integrity might not be a good speaker and/or presenter and might even shun public exposure. And so they might be really quite poor at appearing on TV and looking good and speaking confidently along with all the requisite hand gestures, etc... On the other hand, presenting a polished image (if that is what a certain character requires) and speaking confidently and in a persuasive way is precisely what actors and actresses have to be good at. The very essence of being a great actor or actress is being able to get the audience to suspend their normal reality and enter into the world of the actor's character. You might have heard of the 'quip' which goes along the lines of, 'good looking actors and actresses end up at Hollywood, while the less good looking ones end up in politics!'.
Joe Atwill has formulated a similar though not identical concept, called the Lifetime Actor/Actress. This is where an actor/actress may play what in essence a fictional character for many years - even their whole life (though to the public the fictional character will seem very real and true). Lifetime Actors/Actresses offer similar advantages to the above listed ABR ones, though their unique advantage is that the character they play might last 30, 40 or more years - even from childhood to old age.
Explanation of the characters shown in the photo above
On first sight the image shows Steve Jobs & wife (on left) and John Lennon & wife on the right.
The question however is: Are Steve Jobs and wife Laurene Powell, pictured on the left - the same John and Cynthia Lennon shown on the right.
The contention here is: Though Cynthia Lennon is now called Laurene Powell (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laurene_Powell_Jobs) and is Steve Job's wife - that she was originally John Lennon's first wife (known then as Cynthia Lennon). And of course, the same with John Lennon and (the late) Steve Jobs.
Hence, by seeing that it is potentially the same biological male and female in both images, we can start to establish that Steve Jobs and John Lennon (along with their respective wives) are in fact 'played' by the same person/s (whatever their actual legal names are, versus the fictional characters they play).
As above, Lennon is with his actual original wife Cynthia Lennon on the right of the image. See this B&W image from the NY Times here in terms of confirming this: https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/02/arts/cynthia-lennon-the-first-beatles-wife-dies-at-75.html
This B&W at the NY Times shows John Lennon with his wife Cynthia Lennon. [Caption states: Cynthia and John Lennon in 1964, two years after they married. They divorced in 1968, and she remarried three times.]
If indeed the public personas are purely fictional (and played by actors who are scripted), this leaves the issue of the actress/lifetime-actress who played Cynthia Lennon up until she supposedly died in died 1 April 2015 (aged 75).
We can easily suppose that this (wiki Cynthia Lennon) is not the original Cynthia Lennon - or at least, there is the very strong likelihood it is not, given the look this (wiki) Cynthia Lennon has, compared to Laurene Powell and the original younger Cynthia Lennon.
Both the nose is different (though this could have been altered of course), but the distance between the vermilion of the top lip and the base of her nose is very different compared with the real Cynthia Lennon (even allowing for aging). Also, the weight distribution, and look and vibe is just markedly different.
Just to explain this last point a bit more: Because it is being suggested that Cynthia Lennon changed her name to Laurene Powell (so she could remain Lennon's wife after he was shot and became the new character Steve Jobs) another person was obviously required to play the character of Cynthia Lennon for the public's benefit - given Cynthia Lennon was supposedly still alive (as in she wasn't shot dead along with John Lennon). However, the original Cynthia Lennon couldn't play both her original self and Laurene Powell (as it would have been too obvious).
The whole Yoko Ono relationship was most probably a stage play and fiction - just for the cameras/story. Plus of course, it served to obscure the reality of Laurene Powell and her true position in the proceedings.
And then there is another character named Lisa Brennan-Jobs: https://www.google.com/search?q=Lisa+Brennan-Jobs - who is presumably the natural child of John Lennon/Steve Jobs and Cynthia Lennon/Laurene Powell. We can see this from what she looks like (as in she looks most like her likely real mother Cynthia Lennon/Laurene Powell).
However, supposedly, Lisa Brennan-Jobs is actually the result of an affair Steve Jobs had with another woman called: Chrisann Brennan: https://www.thefamouspeople.com/profiles/images/chrisann-brennan-3.jpg However, as above, the daughter, Lisa Brennan-Jobs looks less like Chrisann Brennan than Cynthia Lennon/Laurene Powell).
Therefore Chrisann Brennan is presumably and most likely just another inserted character/lifetime-actress, so as to explain (away) where Lisa Brennan-Jobs originated from, in terms of a biological mother and father (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chrisann_Brennan).